- SIC Intelligent Indicator
Sansui Electronic Weighbridge Terminal is specially designed to withstand all environmental conditions prevailing in the weigh-cabin. The unit can operate easily at temp. upto 60°C. Thus no air-conditioning is required for weigh cabin.
The SIC Indicator is interfaced with an IBM Keyboard for data entry which is standard and available any where. Hence has advantage over feather touch type of key/keyboards, which are custom built and have very short life.
Thus, the keyboard used in Sansui weighbridge is user friendly. The terminal is equipped enough to provide detailed print ticket without using a PC (however, it is also PC compatible). The whole set is compact enough to be placed on a 3x2 ft. table
- SWC Digital Indicator
Sansui Electronic Weighbridge Terminal is specially designed to withstand all environmental conditions prevailing in the weigh cabin. The unit can operate easily at temp. upto 60°C. Thus no air conditioning is required for weigh cabin.
SWC Indicator is a simple indicator which shows only weight. Has LED type seven segment display tare facility also provided..
Advantage of Digital Loadcell Weighbridge with Digital Indicator Over Analog Loadcell Weighbridge with Analog Indicator.
- Easy to Install & No Calibration / Corner Correction Required at site
- Digital O/P which sends weight directly in step of 1 kg in digital format where in analog loadcells, the output in m/v, no analog signal
- Since the output is digital thus the problems related to loadcell cable such as moisture, temperature are completely eliminated. This is the most important advantage over weighbridges using analog loadcell
- In Digital loadcells different lengths of different loadcell cables does not influence the calibration and cornering whereas this is very critical in analog loadcells.
- Totally Tropicalised to suit harshest Indian Environment with robust IP-68 Design / Hermetically sealed
- Very high stability. The more numbers of loadcells in a weighbridge, better will be its resolution and so the accuracy, as counts of each loadcells are added together. Whereas in analog loadcells the outputs of each loadcells are averaged (integrated) in the junction box and the effective output is then input to the analog indicator. Easy After Sales Service: If one of the analog loadcells in a weighbridge goes faulty then the complete wiring has to be removed from the conduit Pipes as well as the junction box for fault finding. In digital the output of each loadcell is seen on the Indicator seperately and thus ease of fault findings. Plug & Play adaptability: In analog loadcell based weighbridge if any single loadcell is replaced then again it requires cornering as well as calibration. Thus this being a very costly and time consuming operation as it would require placing a minimum of 1/3rd of the weights of the full capacity of the weighbridge on the platform whereas in digital loadcells they can be replaced without disturbing the cornering and calibration. The above point clearly indicates that with digital loadcells any unskilled person can replace the loadcells which is not so with analog loadcells, thus eliminating the need of costly experienced service engineer, they are also provided with diagnostic LED.
- Self diagnostic routine with Auto zero tracking, Real Time Clock (RTC), Full Tare capability.
- Battery backup with inbuilt charger.
- PC not required for processing & data management.
- O/P of individual loadcells is displayed on indicator’s LCD screen along with total weight. Thus very easy for trouble shooting and diagnostic.
- Non volatile memory up to 20,000 dual transactions record.
- 16 character LCD display for date, time & weight.
- 101 key IBM key board for data entry.
- 13mm LED display & optional parallel 2 inch LED 7 segment Red LED display.
- RS-232C port to connect indicator to computer. Data can be converted into Excel format.
- Digital calibration in 3 types a) 2step b) 10step c) Smart calibration.
- Customer friendly weighing ticket printouts with editable heading.
- Daily reports are available in 5 different types. 1) Date wise 2) Customer ID wise 3) Material wise 4) Charge wise 5) vehicle wise.
- 10 different operator ID’s can be generated having different operator Passwords. Separate password provided for weighbridge owner or the administrator. Thus collection can be tracked operator-wise. Important functions such as delete records, setting of parameters etc., are possible only with administrator password.
- Stored calibration data in the loadcell as well as intelligent terminal.
- One can generate predefined Party codes, Material codes, (@ XXX Nos). Thus it will be easier for the operator to use these predefined codes without entering data the same again & again. Thus user friendly and fast operation for Weighbridge operator.
- SMS Facilities: These are two types of SMS to weighbridge owner. SMS of the previous days collection will be sent automatically. SMS can be automatically sent to a regular customer who sends his truck for weighment regularly. This SMS will contain all weighment slip details. This will serve as an instant alert as well as information to the customer.
If a PC with internet connection is available then by connecting the indicator to this PC weighbridge complete data can be viewed, analysed and for any problems and those can be remotely resolved across any part of the world. Thus remote maintenance via internet is also possible.
- 1) USB pen-drive backup facility
- 2) Alerts of different types.
- 3) Provision of additional data backup inside indicator or through a 15 Pin
- 4) Type connector on a custom built data module that can be supplied by us.
- 5) Ethernet connectivity.